FPPC Form 806

Form 806 is used to report additional compensation that officials receive when appointing themselves to positions on committees, boards, or commissions of another public agency or to a committee or position of the agency of which the public official is a member. 

FPPC Form 806:  Agency Report of Public Official Appointments