- We record email contact information strictly for our internal use. We do not sell or distribute personal information.
- We send email regarding your bill availability or we attach the bill to an email depending on the choice you have made. We send confirmation emails regarding payments and and certain types of maintenance. Confirmation emails hellp guard against fraudulent use of the system.
- We record your use of the system to the extent we are aware of when log-in occurs. We also keep statistics about how the system is used. This information helps us plan better services and improve system performance.
- We use encrypted transmission SSL (Secure Socket Layer) for all transactions on our billing site.
- If we attach your bill to an email, we use encrypted Adobe Acrobat PDF files. You choose the password so the encryption is as strong as your password is complex. We encourage you to change your password frequently, but we do not require you to do so.
- We do not place customer profiling banner ads on our pages.
Furthermore, we will comply with Government guidelines, or laws, regarding protection of your privacy both now and in the future.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, phone number, and/or email address. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users may visit our site anonymously, and can always refuse to supply personally identification information, with the understanding that it may prevent them from engaging in certain site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the data collected to track and examine the use of this site, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. Personal Data collected: Cookie and Usage data. Our site also uses Google’s Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) as part of Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting.
How we use collected information
We may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To respond to questions or comments: Information you provide helps us respond to your inquiries.
- To improve our site: We may use feedback you provide to improve this site.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find content on our site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.